THE HANSTONE QUARTZ ADVANTAGE
BEAUTY GOES FAR BENEATH THE SURFACE
Natural quartz is one of nature's hardest surfaces. In fact, it's twice as hard as granite. HanStone Quartz is not only a high-performing surface but is also a luxurious, durable, low maintenance surface product which offers the following advantages:
- Available in over 60 patterns featuring the industry’s most natural-appearing finish
- Non-porous and requires no sealing
- Lustrous surface requires no conditioning or polishing
- Heat, bacteria and stain resistant
- Chip and scratch resistant
- Easy to maintain and clean (mild soap and water)
- Safe — tested and certified by the National Sanitation for Food Safety and Food Contact under the NSF 51 Certification
- Backed by a Commercial 10-Year Limited Warranty
- Backed by a Residential Lifetime Limited Warranty
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®
- GREENGUARD for Children & Schools
No other surface can match the combination of all these benefits. HanStone Quartz is designed for high-traffic areas such as offices, banks, hotels, and restaurants, where applications can also include walls, reception areas, serving areas, table tops, staircases and much more.
Our unique Breton™ manufacturing technology allows the combination of outstanding physical and mechanical characteristics with excellent aesthetic appeal. We source various types, sizes, and colors of quartz crystals from around the world, which provide the desired hue, feel and design, and capture the spirit and essence of natural colors. Special aesthetics are achieved when the product is made with the addition of materials such as colored glass, mirrors, mother-of-pearl or small pieces of semi-precious stones such as lapis lazuli, and amethyst.